This one is lighthearted and full of gratitude, because sometimes you need a day to be thankful. We are so busy working and stressing sometimes we miss the delights in our life. We are ALL so blessed, not just me- but YOU too. What makes you smile? What delights your soul?
1. My Goofy Hunny Bun.
2. My kids serving God, through song, deed, good word, or helping one another in family.
3. My Bug, happy – content.
4. Sis, in her element- doin’ up some hair!
5. Son, hard at work and leading by example.
6. Seeing relatives from far come near.
7. Thinking about future Baby Blessing.
8. My BFF having a fabulous day.
9. Hanging out stirring up trouble with the BFF.
10. Street Taco’s from Robles.
11. Coming home to a clean house.
12. Toilet Paper being on the roll – and a flushing toilet.
13. Gluten/Soy free anything!
14. Soy Free Chocolate. It’s hard to find and just might provoke tears.
15. Seeing others pray in public.
16. Women encouraging other women and girls.
17. My puppy after she’s been groomed.
18. Puny Jokes otherwise known as “Blakery’s.”
19. Getting pages back from my editor!
20. All of us – all SEVEN soon to be eight together eating, playing gaming, talking, or watching a movie while I sleep.
Ah. My cup over floweth!
“Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.” (Psalm 37:4-5)
I wonder what your list looks like. Jot a few down on a piece of paper and stick it somewhere to be found later. It’s guaranteed to bring another smile to your face.